Monday, March 16, 2009

Interview With My Child...Audrey (5)

1. What is something that I always say to you?
...go to bed at night, and brush your teeth.

2. What makes me happy?
...when I do nice things that get me Jackson bucks.

3. What makes me sad?
...not doing the right stuff...bad choices

4. How do I make you laugh?
...tickle me, or do funny things...both of these

5. What do you think I was like as a child?
...you had lots of fun...like I do!

6. How old am I?
...hmmmm...18?

7. How tall am I?
stand up Mom...I think I'm kinda as tall as you...to about right here

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
...hang out with Dad.

9. What do I do when you're not around?
...you do chores

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
...doing chores I guess...that's not big enough...that's all I can think of

11. What am I really good at?
...taking care of me

12. What am I not really good at?
hmmmm...you're good at everything Mommy! (sweet!)

13. What is my job?
...take care of church kids

14. What is my favorite food?
...fish

15. What makes you proud of me?
...when you take me to the movies, or Sea World

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
oh...well, since you're a girl...I think you would be Cinderella because you're a girl

17. What do you and I do together?
...ok, this is a hard one...hmmmm sometimes we cook together, or sometimes we watch movies

18. How are we the same?
...hmmmm because we both like to watch movies...is the next question how are we different Mom?

19. How are we different?
...well, you like scary movies and I like kid movies like Bambi...Mom? Do you know how to spell Bambi?

20. How do you know that I love you?
...because you are my Mom!

21. Where is my favorite place to go?
...Souper Salads!

1 comment:

Flower Mound Mom said...

Need updates!!! Are you done with your blog???
Can Audrey come over to play again soon???? Linc and Laws have been asking for her. Will she be at VCC VBS??? Let's talk when that is over, and maybe she can come over the next week. We would LOVE to have her over.